In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://ionds.com/ owned by ION DATA SCIENCE SL., with registered office at Calle Aguacate, 41 – BL A 1 0 3, Madrid, CIF: B 72876709, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, hereinafter, the OWNER.
You can contact the Holder via the contact email address: email@example.com.
The purpose of this legal notice is to inform you of the terms and conditions governing access to and use of the Holder’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with these sites and applications (hereinafter also the site(s) or websites and mobile app(s)).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with this status, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as, privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
- That you visit them every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site.
- That you print or store a copy in your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that the Proprietor offers through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, apology of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any other commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Proprietor owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Proprietor or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Owner, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Owner assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the User’s objectives.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the computer system of the User or third parties. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when this is caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses deriving from circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://ionds.com/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Proprietor shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the Holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish consumer and user courts and tribunals.
This website is intended for users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance arises, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice set out in this clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Holder has contracted a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscribing to newsletters or accessing protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.